Thoughts or Questions?Contact me via email, twitter, or facebook
Book Release Email ListClick here to sign up to receive an email when I release a new book.
- The Swampling King is out now! amazon.com/dp/B06X9YK986 1 month ago
- My short story the Last Hero is part of NameSake Radio's Halloween show tomorrow at 7pm CST/5 PST, check it out! namesakeradio.com 1 year ago
- A short story on my blog: bensdobson.com/2014/10/16/a-s… 2 years ago
- Final cover for the Swampling King and a new excerpt on my blog. Check them out... if you dare. bit.ly/HUbkc9 3 years ago
- Did an interview with one Michael Long here: bit.ly/1aBl5FE. Also an ebook giveaway, so if you don't have Scriber, now's the time! 3 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Swampling King is out in paperback. If that’s what you’re into, grab it on Createspace (where I get a higher cut in royalties) or on Amazon if you prefer.
On this, the 21st of December, 2016, I have finished the primary writing of the Swampling King. It was a long time coming, years more than I expected, and a hundred thousand plus extra words, but it’s done. There is … Continue reading
I posted the same thing on Facebook, but I’m insanely close to finished, midway through writing the big finale. In celebration, here’s a little excerpt I posted there. It gives some information on what one of the Deeplings–the monsters of … Continue reading
Some cool news: I was approached by a nice fellow who goes by “Mandrake”, from NameSake Radio (www.namesakeradio.com) about him using my short story the Last Hero in their Halloween show, and I said yes because that sounded cool, and now it is … Continue reading
I’m closing in on the end of the Swampling King at long last. There’s about ten more chapters to write, maybe a few more or less depending on where I put chapter breaks in the end. I’m moving along at … Continue reading
On the highway near where I live, overlooking the lake, there is a tree on a hilltop that is very hard to reach (or at least I’ve never gotten to it–the area is all sorts of canyons and cliffs and … Continue reading